In the U.S., our sensor networks provide real-time weather information, total lightning data, and greenhouse gas observations. Deployed at thousands of schools, sports stadiums, broadcast TV stations, and towers and buildings across the U.S., our sensors put the power of the largest commercial-grade atmospheric network at your fingertips. We also integrate data from sources, such as the National Weather Service, for the most complete weather information and alerting possible.
Only Earth Networks and our WeatherBug brand:
- Operate the only national total lightning network that provides real-time lightning proximity alerting and lightning-based severe weather alerts.
- Provide 25% more accurate forecasts via our dense real-time network.
- Provide data to the National Weather Service, the U.S. Air Force Weather Agency, and NASA's Wallops Island Facility - and many others.
- Establish public-private partnerships with government entities to help safeguard lives and livelihoods.
- In collaboration with Scripps Institution of Oceanography, Earth Networks has established a vast GHG monitoring network.