We observe the Earth's atmosphere using vast global sensor networks -- the largest in the world. Our weather and lightning observations provide the real-time information that our customers need to Know BeforeTM severe weather strikes. Highlights include:
- Weather stations provide real-time weather conditions including temperature, rainfall, wind speed and direction and more.
- Lightning sensors detect both cloud-to-ground and in-cloud lightning strikes.
- Weather Cameras deliver live camera views and time-lapse animations.
- Pulse API delivers customized lightning information and forecasts to developers and organizations.
- Online Weather Center provides live weather data from an organization's own web page.