5 Key Insights From Our Airport Weather Report (View Infographic)
- Mar 15, 2019
Our 2019 Airport Operations Weather Safety Infographic is ready to view. Did you know these 5 facts about your industry and weather?
When’s the last time you considered weather a valid threat to your operations?
Believe it or not, weather is a viable risk to all sorts of groups in the aviation operations industry. Our survey enlightened us to this fact.
If you don’t have time to go through the 20 pages of best practices and advice for operations professionals making weather-sensitive decisions that’s fine. We compiled some of the most important weather insights from our survey in an infographic for easy viewing.
5 Key Insights
Let’s take a look and see what your peers are saying:
1. Nearly 9 out of 10 respondents say they worry about severe weather at least once a month, while 50% indicate they worry about weather-related impacts every day
3. 75% of respondents ranked lightning as the #1 weather concern. To beat this top threat aviation operations most commonly rely on text alerts, horn alerts, and strobe alerts
4. 80% of respondents believe better decision-making is the number one benefit of using weather alerts
5. Despite the agreement on effective methods and obvious benefits, only 45% of those surveyed use safety tools
Read the 2019 Airport Operations Weather Safety Report
What else did you professional peers reveal during our 2019 Airport Operations Weather Safety Audit?
You can find out and see where you stand by downloading our free report.
Our report is more than just facts on a piece of paper (or on a computer screen!)
This report provides actionable insights for everyone in the aviation industry. After reading this report, you’ll understand:
- What severe weather events can impact operations
- How disruptive severe weather can be for airports, airlines, and fixed-based operators
- The greatest weather dangers
- What your peers are doing to prevent weather-related disruptions and injuries
- What solutions are available to mitigate these risks
Just click the button below to get reading.
We encourage you to write some notes as you go through the report.